The olive is:
- Low in Cholesterol
- High in Dietary Fiber, Iron, Copper (good) and Sodium (not so good)
Eat olives in moderation if you're interested in:
- Weight loss
- Maintaining optimum health
- Weight gain
- Create the body and feet: Slit a V into top of a large pitted black olive and fill with low-fat cream cheese.Cut a V from thin carrot"coin".Add a dab of cream cheese and stand the olive on it.
- Add the head,a beak and the eyes:Insert carrot V into opening of a smaller olive.Poke two tiny holes in olive with a toothpick and fill with cream cheese.Set smaller olive on larger one as shown.
- Attach wings:Cut two olive slices and secure with cream cheese to sides.Place olives on a dry coconut/Parmesan-dusted tray.
- Penguins are ready to march.