Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pineapple Salsa


Salsas are one of the easiest way to enjoy fruits on a relaxing weekend or during a game day. Since its a season for pineapple I tried this salsa and I loved the new taste, it was a mixture of sour, sweet, tangy and spicy. You can adjust to it to your taste buds.

Ingredients:

1cup Pineapple finely chopped
1/4cup Green & Red Bell peppers
1/4cup Red onion
1tbsp Lemon juice
salt, Pepper & chilly powder to taste
Method:

Mix all and refrigerate for 30 mins minimum so the taste gets mixed up well. Serve with your favorite chips.

2 comments:

  1. yum yum yum ... I can galp salsa anytime of the day .... this one looks awesome. Simple ingredients and gr8 taste.

    ReplyDelete

Its so nice of you to take time and leave a note for me, i appreciate it.I hope u have a wonderful day!

Foodbuzz