Hello

Welcome to my blog! Here you will find the recipes that I have tried in my kitchen and tested on my family.
If you are interested check my other blogs Kara-Kushale and "Butterfly Fashion"let me know if you like any of them by leaving a comment.




Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, May 14, 2010

Spiderman Chocolate Cake


I saw this cake in Wendy's"Cake Space" and wanted to try out as I had some buttercream frosting sitting in my freezer. It was a chocolate cake with vanilla frosting. My Son freaked out seeing it.

8 comments:

  1. Wat a cute cake..awesome work..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. fantastic job done..so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure kids will go wild for this wonderful cake..what a nice decoration..good job yarr..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prab's is freaking out too :))))) nice work Soumya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hardwork and cute decoration

    ReplyDelete

Its so nice of you to take time and leave a note for me, i appreciate it.I hope u have a wonderful day!

Cookie Click

World Clocks