Friday, January 9, 2015

Chevron clutch (crochet)

This is my first chevron stitch to explore in crochet. I loved the way it looks so classy and elegant, it's easy to do too. I made this clutch to understand more about this stitch and to make a simple project. It makes a great gift to teachers, young girls or for ur self for storing your crochet needles or patterns or anything.



I had few colors left out so I tried to mix and match them, single color would also look good too I guess. I fell in love with this pattern and thinking of making a nice cute dress for my daughter, hopefully soon.

But for now if you do want to try this pattern don't hesitate and give it a try you will like it, I am sure. For the pattern I followed this youtube video. Happy crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its so nice of you to take time and leave a note for me, i appreciate it.I hope u have a wonderful day!

Foodbuzz