Sunday, December 19, 2010

Paneer Butter Masala

This is one of the easiest dishes I have ever prepared. It was as yummy as you get it in a restaurant. I was wondering why restaurants charge such huge price on this simple and easy dish. So I recommend you all to give it a try and see. You can alter some of the fatty items here, but substituting butter might not be that tasty as name itself says butter masala. I made this dish from website and his video. So here is the link for the same. Enjoy.


Recipe:(This link also has the video)


  1. The Paneer Butter Masala looks very delicious and enticing.

  2. Very delectable and fingerlicking paneer butter masala..


Its so nice of you to take time and leave a note for me, i appreciate it.I hope u have a wonderful day!

Cookie Click

World Clocks